Moustache Mayhem Part 2

borrowed from
whereismymind8.wordpress.com (via google images)
Finally!  Its over......  This past month was an interesting one as we went through our moustache growing competition. Where as having a moustache was an interesting and slightly fun experience, I don't think I will miss it.  I am more of a beard guy myself.  We started this thing on Dec 26th so the cut off date was Jan 26th and the results are in.  We luckily had a variety of people in this with us.  You had the guy with a creeper-stache, the guy with a huge and out of regs one (I rocked it proudly), and you had a guy with a barely visible one (you know like the I'm still going through puberty stache).  I did not get very good pictures for various reasons, one being that 2 of our guys suck at trimming their facial hair and accidentally lobbed off half of their stache.  That would technically be a disqualification but hey who cares right?  So first...



Here is my horribly out of regs stache at the 2 week mark.  I was running around with this trying to see if anyone would catch me.  Surprisingly after about 20 days of looking like this I finally had someone stop me, and that was only because we were stuck in a line together and he saw it up close..... Shame on you Marines for not catching this sooner. 






I probably did have the "bushiest" stache, but we were looking for the ugliest.  Plus whats the point in setting up a competition and offering your wife's great cooking if you just rig the contest to where you win anyway.  So our number one ugliest and saddest stache has to go to this guy...


Yes.....even with the close up it was hard to see.haha  He swears its because he is blond.  Either way he definitely won.  So there you have it Airin!  He said he wants Chocolate Chunk AND Chocolate Chip cookies.....he wanted to make that VERY clear.  He likes his variety. 
     In case the family was wondering this is what I look like with a fully grown stach:


I really do look like a criminal.....  All I am missing is the tank top and the neck tat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fight For the Broken © 2010 | Designed by Trucks, in collaboration with MW3, Broadway Tickets, and Distubed Tour