Ok Mr. Doyle... You Win.

After attempting only 3 of the 5 selected records I have failed miserably!haha  Paddy Doyle you are a tougher man than I will ever be......  That stings the pride a bit....
borrowed from Guinness Book World Records

Finally I tried the record for max sit ups in a hour with a 50lbs plate.  First off I will admit that I used a 45lbs plate because in America its not common to find a 50, either way I could have used a 25 and probably still have failed.  His record was a whopping 1,130 sit ups in an hour.  Meaning that he averaged about 19 sit ups a minute.  Being one sit up every 2 seconds.....meaning he probably NEVER stopped moving!  My grand total was 726 averaging at about 12.1 a minute, and I will include that .1 proudly.  So he did 404 more than me and averaged 6.9 sit ups faster.  Making him again one beast of a man!  Seriously how does someone do that??? 

borrowed from
http://www.ukgear.com/Pages/Inspiration/People/236-Paddy-Doyle,-Worlds-Fittest-Athlete.html

Due to my ankle still not being 100% (I keep re-injuring it because I am surrounded by gravel and sand) I am going to have to back out on the squats (4,708) and burpies (1,850) for now.  Not that I would have beaten them any way but I don't want to further my injury with a couple hundred burpies.  So for now, I am done with the Paddy Doyle Challenge.... until I feel like embarrassing myself again....  I would love to see someone else try this thing out though, this guy truly is unbeatable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fight For the Broken © 2010 | Designed by Trucks, in collaboration with MW3, Broadway Tickets, and Distubed Tour